Web returns policy
We hope you will enjoy your purchase, however, if you change your mind, you can return any unwanted items within 15 days of your order delivery date.
Please allow up to 20 business days for the refund to be processed following receipt of returned goods.
Please note that the cost of the return label will be deducted from the total refund amount.
To initiate a return or an exchange from the UK, please use our returns portal:
We can only accept returned footwear bought from this website. The shoes need to be unworn and in their original undamaged box.
Using the returns portal is very simple; Simply enter your order number and email address, and you’ll be given the option to return or exchange your items with ease. When you enter your order number, you must enter it with the # symbol.
To begin your return or swap follow these steps:
- Open the Returns Portal
- Enter your Order Number (starting with the # symbol) and your email, which you will have received when you placed the original order
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items
- The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0
- Download the QR code for use in any DHL Service Point
- Drop it off at your nearest Drop Off Point shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us at email@example.com
We do not accept responsibility for returned footwear lost by DHL and we do not cover the cost of returning the shoes.
We hope your Young Soles shoes arrive to you in perfect condition, but if for some reason you find a fault, please email us with an image to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
Store bought faulty returns policy
If you feel there is a fault with your footwear; please take them back to the store you purchased them from, together with a proof of purchase. Your receipt acts as your contract with that store. They can then examine the shoe to see if they deem it to be a manufacturer fault.
If advised as such, they can then send it back to us for an internal inspection, at which point it is at retailer discretion as to whether they offer, exchange, credit note or refund. Each of our stockists has its own returns policy, so you will need to check this when making a purchase. If they do not feel it is a manufacturer fault, it is at their discretion.
If you have any questions or require further information, please notify our Customer Service Team email@example.com who will be able to help you.